Here is my first go at a Timpo conversion using bits and pieces from various broken models and some modelling putty, flock, pva adhesive, base sand mix, a can of chaos black and some citadel acrylics. Unfortunately I didn’t think to take a picture of all the bits before they were assembled and ready for a base coat of chaos black. Its pretty much just a case of moulding the bits together using putty and then building the base up with pva and sand and leaving it all to dry for a couple of hours.
Cowboy 2nd series legs, 3rd series head, unknown make indian torso, backpack from 1st series paratrooper. His Quiver is made from a 3rd series cowboy holster. The base is a standard Timpo base built onto a 1st series Horse base.
The Horse crashing through the Sand/Sea
1st series bridled horse that had a broken tail and leg, built into a small base with putty and pva
After spraying with chaos black I overbrush the horse and the torso and face of bowman.
Then its just a case of slowly layering and dry brushing. I used Grey and Green to create a camouflage effect for this one…