Had these boxed up in storage for about 40 years so decided it was time to see if I could give them a new paint job
I no longer had the original instruction sheets so was pleased to see that there were plenty of examples of finished models to use as a guide on the internet. Here are a few images that I took for reference purposes.
The first stage was to strip back and remove any loose paint , parts etc.
I then gave everything a coat of black primer.
I then painted the horses using citadel acrylics and sanded and dry brushed the bases.
Next I started to work on George Washington and the Polish Lancer